TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Castle Lite x Bathu Sneaker Promo 2021 – Trade Competition Rules
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Zambian Breweries (Plc) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all members of the public who are 18 years of age or older and resident in Zambia, except the employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, the Promoter’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
2. The rules may be amended by the Promoter by reasonable notification at any time during the Competition and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by the entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
3. The Competition begins on 19th February 2021 and ends on 30th April 2021.
4. In the Competition: All valid entries received before midnight on 30th April, 2021 will be eligible for a chance to win prizes. I.e. all entries go into weekly draws for the Castle Lite x Bathu Sneaker Prizes
5. There will be 10 weekly draws every Friday during the promotional period; 19th February 2021 to 30th April 2021.
(i) 14 winners will be randomly drawn during each draw.
(ii) Total prize winners will be 140 for the entire competition.
6. Participants will be allowed to enter to stand a chance to win any of the following until midnight 30th April, 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
(i) One (1) Pair of Castle Lite Bathu Sneakers each.
7. The following conditions are attached to the respective prizes:
(i) Castle Lite Bathu x Sneaker sizes range from Size 38/5 to Size 43/9 only.
(ii) Sneakers in their respective sizes will be given out on a first drawn, first given basis.
(iii) All winners with sneaker sizes outside this range or whose sizes would have finished by the time of the draw will have the option of accepting the sneakers in size(s) available and transferring to another person as they wish.
(iv) All sneaker prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
8. Castle Lite x Bathu Sneakers can only be redeemed at the following addresses in Lusaka and Ndola.
(i) EXP Zambia Limited, Plot Number 5500, Msanzara Road, Lusaka.
(ii) Zambian Breweries Plc, Misundu Road, Northrise, Ndola.
9. All prizes are to be collected as above before 17:00hrs, 7th May, 2021.
10. The prizes attach to the applicable winner/s only. In the event that the winner cannot collect the prize, they may request that the prize is couriered to them at the winner’s cost. If the winner will not be able to redeem the prize by 7th May 2021, then it will be forfeited. No party will have any claim against the Promoter, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, of any nature whatsoever related to such forfeiture.
11. To enter the Competition, Participants must purchase a 6 pack of Castle Lite 340ml bottles or 500ml cans at a participating outlet during the applicable competition periods, and send their entries in the following ways:
(i) Participants must produce their till slip and purchase to the promoter in store. Promoter will then load participant onto the promoter-led app to join the Castle Lite community and receive a link to load their details and till slip.
11.1.1. One till slip or receipt equates to one single entry. Participants who buy multiple 6-packs of Castle Lite and wish to enter multiple entries should request for separate till slips and enter these as single entries respectively
(ii) Participants must accurately WhatsApp their details to 096 205 0116 and follow the prompts in order to be entered into the draw for the prizes.
(iii) Scan the QR Code on the Point of Sale Poster and receive the link to upload your details.
12. Participant may enter as many times as they wish at the discretion of the Promoter, each time with a unique till slip or receipt as proof of purchase of the 6 pack of Castle Lite. No entries automatically generated by a computer will be accepted. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for lost, corrupted or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to make media announcements and/or publications of the names and photographs of the winner/s, provided that any winner/s may elect to expressly in writing decline this. Promoter also reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s and entries of the Promotion in order to verify their eligibility and validity. All entries and participants determined by the Promoter or their agents to be invalid or ineligible will forfeit all rights to any prizes. No party will have any claim against the Promoter, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, of any nature whatsoever related to such forfeiture.
14. All Participants and winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.